Skip to main content Skip to search


Kanbosk calculates, prepares and submits tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.


The most common reasons for an individual needing a tax return are as follows:

  • You are self-employed or a partner in a partnership
  • You are a company director
  • You have large amounts of savings or investment income
  • You have untaxed savings or investment income
  • You own land or property that is being let
  • Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000.

Corporation Tax

Every limited company has a duty to complete an annual corporation tax return disclosing their tax payable on profits and gains of the company. They must then file this along with statutory accounts in iXBRL format, with HM Revenue and Customs. We can prepare and file your tax returns and minimise your liabilities using relevant allowances and reliefs available to your business.

Kanbosk can:

  • Complete your tax return
  • Calculate your tax liability
  • File the return online
  • Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due

Research & Development Claim

Kanbosk can assess, prepare and submit your research and development claim.